Monday 21 March 2011

Welcome one and all...

Welcome to a Summer project that has risen from a few drunken conversations and my shattered knees. I have decided this year to take a break from BAFACL football but just can't tear myself away completely. If you can't do, coach, if you can't coach, blog!

I aim to use this website to stay close to friends and the game I love over the Summer. For that reason I am going to focus of BAFACL Div 1 North as it is my local league of the highest standard and I have many friends and contacts scattered over the division. I may from time to time pop in and investigate other leagues or big games but the main agenda is to highlight the stories from this greatly competitive division.

BAFACL Div 1 North is comprised of current champions East Kilbride Pirates, Doncaster Mustangs, Gateshead Senators, Merseyside Nighthawks, Yorkshire Rams and the newly promoted Manchester Titans. The season is shaping up to be the best in memory as all 6 teams are looking competitive in early season and many impressive moves have been made in rosters and also in the corporate side of things.

In the last few pre season weeks (1st game is on April 10th, Pirates @ Senators RRP, Nighthawks @ Mustangs) I hope to run an interview with at least one member of each team, a quick run down of last year, and my overall pre season rankings. Weekly features will be Play of the Week (fan submissions gladly accepted), RRPMVP, predictions, scores and more.

Hope you will come back and follow RRP as the season unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment