Monday 21 March 2011

Mustang Patrol

Well here is an eye opening article submitted by Lee Davies, Doncaster Mustangs new signing...


2008/2009 BUAFL All Star Right Tackle Nathan Webster of the Doncaster Mustangs discovered that fellow All Star Linemen Lee Davies and Tom Crosier were part of a group of disgruntled group of players in the North who were looking to relocate their talents. Nathan found that he had a chance of enticing Lee "Tank" Davies, Tom "Giant Man" Crosier, Sam "Hightower" Hodgson and Matthew "Day Walker" Carney the 120 miles to Doncaster and became (moist) excited by the prospect of developing a premiership caliber offensive line. Nathan harassed the groups agent Lee Davies until a deal was made whereby the signing bonus was coverage on the teams website and a bag of HARIBO Tangfastics to share. The group attended their first training session on Sunday 20th March where they realised they had made the correct decision. After a very hard hitting successful session the group committed their future to Doncaster by signing the correct papers and had this to say when questioned;


Sam - " I am really excited about Doncaster this season, I hope to be a light for all trans-gender footballers out there and promise to do everything I can to get the 'Stangs into the Prem"


Tom - " Representing homosexuals in the sport of American Football is very important to me, its something i have been aiming for since i first took up the sport in 2006 for the Newcastle Raiders where i also discovered my true sexuality, I hope I can put my talents to good use within Doncaster."


Lee - " I'm really glad there are no women in division one [He isn't sexist, he was unfortunately jacked up by a female DB and hasn't really got over it, RRP], I have found it very difficult to come to terms with being beaten by the fairer sex over a year ago and the images and memories haunt me. Without women in the league I can do my best and use all my talent to represent the 'Stangs and get them promoted"


Matt - " I really like the atmosphere down there. There happens to be another day walker on the team so I'm not alone and they respect me for 'who' I am rather than 'what' I am, as long as they keep suppling me with suncream I will continue to perform to the best of my ability and will do everything possible to get us into the prem"


End of article.

So fighting words from some of the Mustang new boys, with a few more additions already made the Mustangs look like a force to b reckoned with. Rumours of a triple Tank nickname dance off are unfortunately just that so far. However if it happens RRP will be the first to bring you video evidence of their titanic struggle to keep their nickname. With their former Miami Hurricane and Dallas Cowboy reportedly lining up at FB it looks like the Mustangs will be bringing the power game this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment